Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

this is probably a downer of a post not because i am a year older (people who know me know that i love advertising my birthday) but because it was actually a quiet birthday.

it rained so we needed to do something indoors. it is a holiday so alot of places and restaurants are closed. so hubby and i saw a movie - well, there aren't really any good movies out that i was dying to see. we saw star trek - it was actually good which is saying alot since i am not a sci-fi type of gal.

later we went to a neighbor's cookout which was fun - but it wasn't a birthday party.

all and all it was a good day - just not a great day which i like to aim for on my birthday. maybe i'll just throw myself an unbirthday party later...

1 comment:

HMD56 said...

No kiss concert this year?? Hope that J made up for it in some way :)